for Szczecin Philharmonic – Orkiestra Symfoniczna Filharmonii w Szczecinie
‘Bromba and the music’ is a performance created especially to meet the needs of the Philharmonic in Szczecin. Maciej Wojtyszko, who wrote the screenplay, is the creator of the cult stories about Bromba, which won the hearts of children and adults in the 1970s.
The show is an interactive journey into the world of music, during which apart from the Szczecin Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra, we will see for the first time on stage a crew of 40 dancers aged 9-15 selected during a casting.
The young dancers are accompanied by a professional acting crew and experienced music performance producers. Thanks to this and the perpetrations and rehearsals which began in June, the participants can master their dancing skills and gain onstage experience.
- Piotr Moss – kompozytor
- Maciej Wojtyszko – scenariusz
- Adam Wojtyszko – reżyseria
- Krzysztof Lubka – choreografia
- Karolina Wyrwal – choreografia
- Michał Szyksznian – kostiumy, scenografia, oprawa graficzna
- Kasia Pawłowska | Pani Pawlosky – wizualizacje
- Agata Kolasińska – Bromba
- Maria Dąbrowska – Naczelnik Gżdaczy
- Rafał Hajdukiewicz – Fikander
- Adam Kuzycz-Berezowski – Pięczatkowiec
- Diana Nawrotek – Pieczątkowiec